Skip to content

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance covers you for tenant-related losses. Things like loss of rent due to a tenant breaking their lease or being evicted, or damage caused to your contents by tenants, like drink spills on carpets. Other insurance may not cover these events, and very often, the bond won’t be enough to cover the associated costs.

Please see more information provided by Terri Scheer here, or refer to brochures below:

Landlord Preferred Policy
Landlord Residential Building Insurance